Money Magic Esoteric Box
This box was curated to aid you in generating more wealth and abundance, as well as, create lasting change and greater alignment within your human experience. This box will give you tools to set up a wealth altar, engage in powerful manifestation practices, and learn some basics within the art of wealth based Feng Shui for greater energy flow and wealth generation.
- Prosperity Candle by Twin Moon Magick, Clinton, MS: Kelle, one of our favorite eclectic witches, is back with this amazing prosperity candle for your wealth altar. She uses essential oils empowered with Money Drawing Magick blended with hand poured soy wax, topped with botanicals associated with prosperity and, Green Aventurine.
- Manifestation Journal, Workbook, & Planner by Millennial Millionaire, Page, AZ: Samantha is the creatrix of this 90-day manifestation journal. She starts this workbook with a Level 10 Life Inventory, moves into self-reflection and rituals for self-care, and gives plenty of space for weekly planning and intention setting.
- Lucky Bamboo from Plante in Louisville, CO: Trevor Kuntz, owner of Plante and fellow manifester of magic, provided this lovely lucky bamboo for you! Lucky bamboo is a popular plant for wealth altars because it is strong, grows very quickly, and bounces back quickly. It represents upright growth, nobility, and flexibility. It also has a hollow stem, which represents an open, humble heart. Three stalks bring happiness, long life, and wealth.
- Glass Vase with crystals: We had to give you all the things that you would need for your Lucky Bamboo addition to your wealth altar. The crystals provided were selected for water insolubility as well as intention for wealth manifestation. Add bamboo, crystals, and water to your vessel. This creates a balance of water and earth that is considered lucky in Feng Shui.
- Red Envelope: For this Feng Shui money cure, you will place 8 coins of the highest denomination in your currency (in USD this would be dollar coins) inside your red envelope. Then place the envelope under your front door's doormat. As you place your envelope, think about receiving your target amount of money.
- Feng Shui Money Frog: The feng shui frog needs to be placed on an elevated pedestal, off the floor and preferably a low table. This will allow the frog to accumulate a lot of wealth and positive energy that will be directed towards the household. The correct placement for the Money Frog is near the house entrance or your money altar facing inside rather than outside. Never place a money frog in a kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom as this is bad luck in Feng Shui.
- Laughing Buddha Statue: The Laughing Buddha is considered one of the most auspicious gods of wealth, bringing prosperity, success, and financial gain. To increase the wealth of the household, place in the south-east direction, facing inward. Another placement option is opposite to the main entrance, facing the inside of the house.
- The Chi Trinity Good Fortune Coins: This Feng Shui cure consists of three coins tied with red string. The trinity symbolizes blessings or luck for heaven, earth, and people while the red chord activates the chi trinity according to Feng Shui. Display in the wealth area to multiply the good energy there and attract prosperity to your home or business.
- Bank of the Universe Checks: Use these checks from the universe to manifest a specific amount (or greater) of money. Make out the check to yourself, place in your wallet, and know that the universe has your back! We have personally had great success with these! These checks also use Grabovoi codes for your activation, if you so choose.
- Money Oil by WEvolve Box: This powerful oil was created by the magic creatures here at WEvolve Box by using high quality oils, botanicals, crystals, intention, prayer, light language energy work, and real money. Use it to anoint candles, money on your altar, or money in your wallet to keep the cash flowing coming! "Each dollar I spend comes back to me multiplied by three." Blessings!