Witchy Wisdom Wisdom Keeper's Box
This curated collection is all about tapping into the boss witch energy that is already inside of you waiting to be unleashed. We have given you tools that can be used in several of the rituals outlined in this book. Remember that there is really no wrong way to do witchcraft, these rituals are merely a guideline for harnessing your power.
- Witchcraft Therapy by Mandi Em: This no bullsh*t handy magical guidebook is here to give you ritual practices to enhance your life and give you tools to manage fuckery (because seriously… there is some fuckery afoot). We love the authors witty approach to life and to the craft, as well as the reminder that life need not be so serious.
- Suncatcher: Use this sun catcher to magnify the energy of the sun within your home, bringing rainbows of light dancing across your floor. Let the dancing light be a reminder to let the sun bathe your being in golden liquid light and to allow space for joy. There are various suncatcher styles. We let spirit pick one for you.
- Organic Happy Tea by WEvolve Box: We love herbal tea magic any day of the week and this organic tea blend is perfect to calm the nervous system and uplift the spirit. This organic and caffeine free herbal tea is a blend of catnip leaf, skullcap, chamomile, lemon balm, peppermint, spearmint, oatstraw and rose petals. It is lovely hot or iced and is delicious with a little honey and oatmilk. You can also use this happy tea with “A Honey-Tongued Spell” in Chapter 1 or “A Ritual to Help You Cope with Darker Days” in Chapter 4.
- Crescent Moon Tea Ball: We much prefer the flavor of loose-leaf tea but sometimes it can be a little messy… enter the tea ball. Reusable and easy to use, this lovely little druzy moon adorned tea ball is sure to make your tea drinking experience a more joyful one. We have imbued this little adornment with sacredness of self and amplification of the magic within.
- I Am Magic Candle by WEvolve Box: This candle can be used with ritual bath practices, when journaling, or during any other self-care ritual. It can also be used with a variety of spell work practices outlined in this book, depending on the color candle that you received (we let spirit choose the candle color for you). We want you to remember each time that you light your candle that not only do you practice magic and have magic, but that you ARE magic!